11.21.2016

DONT USE APPLE CIDER VINIGER IN YOUR VAGINA

For months I have been battling B.V and Yeast Infections... after being prescribed antibiotic after antibiotic I looked up home remidy's after the medication didn't work again. I found articles and articles praising natural less than 5% acidity Apple Cider Viniger will cure not only Yeast Infections and B.V but your skin,  hair growth, and all kinds of things! Even lists of different ways to use it! So I began, first with dipping my tampon halfway into a mixture of water and ACV inserted it inside me for 15 minutes, took it out and my itching had stopped! The next morning I went and ran a mile and a half, took a shower, and douched with mixture. Seemed to help again, finally right before I went to bed I sat in a container with the mixture up to my hips. I went to bed feeling good about using home remidys to cure myself until...


I woke up and my labia was swollen up to 5X in size!! It's freaky looking!! It hurts! It's itchy and I have discharge spilling out all over, including when I pee! This is horrible. I've never seen anything like it. I'm currently in the ER and the doctor who looked at me said it looks like Yeast, with a reaction to the ACV due to the inflammation.
Please DONT TRY THIS GO SEE YOUR DOCTOR

No comments:

Post a Comment