1.08.2014

January 8th 2013

It has been almost 2 years since I have written on this blog. A lot of things have happened, changed me, and have made me grow into the young woman that I am today. So why am I typing inside of a box in the hopes that I will continue to write again? And why did I come back to this blog instead of creating a new one? Because I have a lot of history here, a lot of memories, heartbreaks, and good times. I had written in one journal specifically for about three years and was able to fill it completely, and was maybe half way through my new, much thinner journal. One day I came home and they were both gone, I was frantic after realizing it was nowhere in my room, crying I ran into my dads room and asked him, he had no idea. And called my mom, who lived in a completely different house, and she had admitted to me that she threw them away because she didn't like what I had wrote. It broke my heart so bad I quit writing for a long time and then this was like my next journal. I feel like I still have a lot to say and can maybe touch somebody a long the way. So, this is why I'm back. I'm going to completely re do my profile, blog and bring everything back up to date. Thanks for staying with me, or stumbling upong me.

No comments:

Post a Comment