1.08.2014

I've been on hold with AAA for 30 minutes

I'm living in Utica, MI with my boyfriend Danny who's now 22 and I'm 18. When we lived up North he worked at a Tim Hortons, I worked at Goodwill. We moved down here in July, signed a year lease, he got a job at a place called Salinger Electric where he received $10, got laid off, was unemployeed for awhile and then out of nowhere a Tim Hortons is built across the street. He gets the job hands down. I got a job at a hair salon, which I walked out on after two weeks, then I got a job at the nearest Goodwill which was an HOUR away! Then landed a job as a pizza delivery driver which has torn my car to pieces!!! My car basically wont start so now I'm unemployed and Danny is at Tim Hortons as we speak. Yesterday I got so desperate for money... I honestly can't even admit what I have done. I have no car, am 3 hours away from my family, and am jobless. I'm scared, however my Dad did send me $120 for a new battery that AAA said they would install but now it is SO busy because of these shitty weather conditions I have given up. Wish me luck on my job journey I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment